Sunday, April 2, 2017

Artsy Symbolism? Whack.


Movie posters!! Now that I semi-started filming, I have to begin tackling the other two aspects of the project as well. As far as the movie poster goes, I definitely think presenting the main character, Skye, is the way to go. I was considering being symbolic and maybe showing a road or something representing her journey and all, but I feel that would not be as capturing of the film. 

The artsy route is something that came to mind as well, but I am not very good at photoshop and it may not even make sense with the film. Photography is something I can pull of and I have these cool colored lights in my room to assist in this. 

The idea of colored lights reminded me of the movie poster of Moonlight. I plan to create something similar to this with maybe less of a closeup and more of a mid shot. I would also probably work with slightly different colors, incorporating red and purple instead of blue and purple. I'm going to try to take the pics sometime this week so i will keep you all posted of course!! 

Image result for moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment