Friday, April 14, 2017

Check and Check!

Poster? Done! Website? Done! The past few days have been fully dedicated to this project so I have been able to work relatively quickly to get everything done!! It is pretty exciting to see everything finally coming together. The poster was a pain in the butt being that I really wanted to add the bottom text often shown in movie posters, but I finally got it done. I used nothing other than just "preview" on my Mac and added text directly to my poster. I wanted to use a bold font, but didnt want to cover the photograph so I put the title vertically in yellow in order to have it pop!

I completed my website as well! I kept it pretty simple with a total of only 4 pages as that seemed to be the typical layout. I really like how it came out with the colors and all as I feel like it really matches the vibe of my film idea. I would post a sneak peek, but my next post is going to be my official project anyways so just hold on tight!! Gotta keep a bit of suspense.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment