Saturday, April 8, 2017

Entirety

Ok so do not fear, I am fully aware that there are other aspects to this project aside from just the two trailers. I have started to work on my website and have laid out what to place where. i came to the conclusion that it is much simpler to work on the website upon the completion of my trailers which is what I plan to do, however, I do have the basic setup done so I just have to go in and fill in images at this point.

As far as the poster goes, I decided to stay away from the super artsy, post-modernist approach because I think it can take away from the essence of the film. My vision is to just have Skye, the main actress, looking into the camera with colorful lights upon her face representing her edginess and desire for change. I may not end up having her looking at the camera and will play around with the positioning when I am conducting the "photoshoot".

Here is a picture of my other friend to show the lighting I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment