Monday, April 3, 2017

For I Am Freaking Out

Ok so basically, I have no music as of right now :/ I sort of knew trying to get copyright permission from someone as famous as Lorde was a long shot, but you know, a girl can dream. Do not fear though for I have a back up plan! "For I" LOL idk why I got into that Shakespeare vibe for a sec there. 

Anyways, I reached out to the manager of a band called Phantogram. I feel like their music will totally fit the vibe I am going for and since they are a relatively small band, hopefully gaining permission is a realistic endeavor!! 

Here is the email I sent, so let's hope and pray I receive a response soon....I'm super anxious because I really want to use a song with lyrics and all the ones found on copyright free music websites are primarily instrumental. 

I will keep you guys posted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment