Friday, April 7, 2017

Progress

Ok so, I have finalized the sound/music of my trailer which is actually a big step. It really helped me further visualize additional shots I wanted which I can re-film and add on. I am also able to have my actress send me voice notes to add on as well.

I realized I never really explained my idea for the differences in my two trailers so I'll take this time to do so. Basically, my first trailer will be pretty conventional: black screens in between clips, voiceovers, text, all the works. The second trailer will be more of a montage type footage with only music and no dialogue. I think this will really just establish the vibe of the film without giving away too much information. A lot of the actual shots will be the same or similar of course being that that is usually what is done when a film has two trailers. Each trailer will be around a minute long.

It's crunch time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment