Monday, April 10, 2017

And Cut!

I FILMED EVERYTHING!!!!

Ah the day has finally come where I have gathered all my footage :') A few things ended up changing, like for example, the entire vibe of my film LOL. Instead of having Skye doing positive things from her bucket list, such as making someone smile and all that jazz, it ended up being more towards the side of danger. This was primarily because of the time crunch which didn't allow me to film in the locations I had originally wanted to film in, forcing me to work with what I had while still attempting to make the film enticing. Also, lack of actors. The footage is all of Skye alone, but I figured I could add voiceovers to hint at the fact that multiple characters will be present throughout the film. I can't say that my product is coming along to be exactly how I wanted, but I hope to still create something of substance that I could be proud of.

Off to editing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment