Sunday, March 27, 2016

Chop Chop!

me·tic·u·lous məˈtikyələs/ adjective showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise

While filming entails excitement and joy, editing requires unwavering attention to every single detail, regardless of it's seemingly minuscule importance.  For this project, iMovie has been my most treasured friend.  Lacking a professional camera, everything has been filmed on none other than my iPhone.  This is extremely convenient being that I am able to edit Borderline regardless of where I am; however, certain features are unavailable, thus hindering my capability of editing easily overlooked aspects.  Hacks for iMovie have been useful, but still has not allowed to me create a production I am overwhelmingly proud of.  The positive part is that we have made a great deal of progress as most of our footage has been obtained, leaving our primary focus on editing.  

"How To: IMovie for IOS Basics." IPhone Hacks 1 IPhone IPad IOS Blog. N.p., 20 Jan. 2013. Web. 27 Mar. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment