Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Like a Kid In a Candy Store

anx·ious (ˈaNG(k)SHəs/) adjective; experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

Let me start by introducing myself; I'm Srishti, an aspiring media studies student who is in need of a riveting movie idea. I've never been more excited for a final project before as I've never had one as open-ended as this one. Allowing students, including myself, to branch out and let their imaginations run free, this project is right up my alley. Honestly, I am not very creative, but when I do get an idea, I work efficiently towards it, putting my heart and soul into the production. Filming is a newly discovered hobby of mine and I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do now. The next 6 weeks are going to require lots of creativity and hard work, both of which I am looking forward to.

But first, an idea. There are endless options. We could do a romance, mystery, drama, thriller, horror, comedy, etc. Personally, I'd rule out romance and comedy, in fear of it becoming a cliche. As of right now, I am leaning towards drama because there are countless different directions we could go in. I feel like a kid in a candy story (now do you get the name of this post?) with limitless options, but the ability to choose only one. I'm currently about to go conduct some research in the hopes of expediting this process. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment