Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pepperjack or Swiss?

tech·ni·cal·i·ty teknəˈkalədē/ noun the specific details or terms belonging to a particular field.

So Chey and I went over all the footage we had today in order to start the process of elimination.  Going into the process, we both felt very defeated, expecting to have little to no substantial footage to work with. Much to my surprise, every single intruder scene we filmed came out well!!!  All we need to redo are the scenes in which the two teenage girls are talking.  In order to further amplify our progress, we fixed all the sound issues and finalized the editing of the intruder scenes so we have more than half of our scene finalized. Speaking of sound, we also added a little suspenseful tune to the background of our intense scenes.  At first we could not stop laughing because the music was so overwhelming and seemed like a cheesy (hence, my post title) scary movie production element; however, after manipulating the tune, we were able to add a new dimension to our scene that further intensifies the aura of the scene.

I also created some credits and I love how they came out. Messing around with the fonts, I paired together "Chalkduster" and "Courier New" (this process has made me a font title expert) and love the feel it entails. I also added some transitions and threw in the color red to further deepen our theme. (Yes, I am aware that some of the titles are not up for long enough. do not fret, this will be fixed) I am so so excited to see our final product because the footage we have now looks so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment