Saturday, March 25, 2017

Counting My Blessings

I AM SO HAPPY. I was just informed that the due date for the project has been pushed forward a week. This is AMAZING news being that I was freaking out about the time crunch as you all knew from my recent posting. Having spring break to film is extremely helpful being that neither I nor my actors are traveling anywhere. It will really give me time to finalize and perfect my project.

I still have not received copyright permission for Green Light by Lorde so I am currently on the search for music. I have been browsing copyright free websites such as purple-planet.com and freemusicarchive.org. The sound I want is more towards the alternative/indie vibe, however, I feel like in trailer music, lyrics would really enhance the piece and songs with lyrics are not very common in the copyright free department at least. Lots of category options so let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment