Thursday, March 23, 2017

Who Is Skye?

Ok so slight change. My main actress was supposed to be Jillian but her job at Regal has taken over her life so scheduling is getting a bit rough. It's not too big of an issue because I could just use my friend Maria instead, but I might have to change up some characteristics in order to make it easier for Maria to represent the character of Skye.

As far as styling and all, I think I want Cara Delevigne to be the inspiration for Skye. Maria already has the same look as her with her blonde hair and green eyes so this works well. I want her to embrace a spunky, street vibe, band tees and all.

This may turn out to be a better decision just because Maria lives much closer to me therefore the convenience level would definitely increase. Let's see!!
Image result for cara delevingne street style

No comments:

Post a Comment