Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TIME IS TICKING

OK. I am sort of in panic mode being that I have yet to film. The good news is that I now know which locations I want to use. I will primarily be using my backyard, TreeTops Park, Wynwood, and South Beach.
Image result for tree tops park viewing towerImage result for wynwood wallsImage result for south beach

The times for filming will be more towards the evening and night which means that I will probably need more days to film being that my parents would not approve of me being out too late of course. The next few weeks are also a bit busy regarding my personal life as I am visiting my possible colleges and my birthday is coming up. I will get everything done for sure; however, I am not sure if I will be able to create as good of a production as I would like to. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment