Friday, March 3, 2017

Like a Chocolate Connoisseur in a Candy Store

fresh/ adjective 1. pure, cool, or refreshing, as air.

Im back and ready for business!!! It might take a while for my blogger instincts to reboot so just bare with me. Let me just explain my title real quick. If you look back to my very first blog post, it was titled "Like a Kid In A Candy Store". Being that I am now more experienced, I decided to upgrade the name a bit to reflect this growth. :)

I am sooo beyond excited to create yet another original film idea. As opposed to creating a film opening, this time I am creating movie trailers along with a website and movie poster in order to advertise the film. The idea of a full marketing package gives me full creative freedom to create an entire brand the way I want, how exciting!

My goal this time around is to simply create something that means something to both viewers and myself. I don't want to make the mistake of focusing so much on the "thrill" and "enticement" my story embodies; instead, I want to reflect a scope of reality in a simplistic way, allowing viewers to feel something other than just excitement or suspense like my past productions. Some words that came to mind while brainstorming were perspective, dreams, contentment, jading, adventures, and impulse. Let's see where I go with this....hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment