Friday, March 17, 2017

The :// In http://

essence [es-uh ns] noun. the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features:

My plan for the website is to first develop the full trailers and then extract footage and images from the trailers to incorporate into the website. This means that I need to finish filming as soon as possible!!! The time crunch is really starting to stress me out, but I think if I finish filming by this week I will be ok.

I did start looking at some websites just to get an idea as to what information to include. Upon browsing film websites, I noticed the main components are the pictures, plot, introduction of the characters, and marketing advertisements. 

Layout-wise, I love the website for LaLa Land. It really captures the essence of the film itself and is very fluid and beautiful in it's transitions. The images take up the full screen which I love as well because it is very simple and free of distractions and blocked structures which could appear harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment