Friday, March 10, 2017

A List of Buckets

vi-car-i-ous [vahy-kair-ee-uh s, vi-] (adj) felt or enjoyed through imagined participation in the experience of others

Location scouting!!! I just need to put on my fedora and I'm On My Way!

Ok but the main benefit of producing a film promo using my idea is my ability to incorporate a multitude of different settings being that it complements the journey of the characters. The bucket list idea faciliates me to use cool settings that will allow the trailers to be visually appealing and it also serves as an excuse for me to go to some places I've been meaning to go to. :) 

The first step to developing scenes and settings is to create the bucket list itself to see which locations would cater to it. I do have a bucket list of my own, but I also did some research to get more simplistic ideas. Here are some possibilities....

-make someone smile
-run through a field of flowers
-drink from a coconut
-jump in a pool fully clothed
-graveyard at night
-sleep on beach
-be in 2 places at once
-drive in movie
-hold a free hugs sign
-make someone smile
-conquer a fear
-Create a set of cards with inspirational sayings on them and leave them in random places for strangers to find.
-lay in the middle of a street-Take pictures with your friends in a photo booth.
-Pay for a stranger’s groceries.
-Fall asleep in a hammock.
-Go for 48 hours without saying a word.
-Help someone to cross an item off of their bucket list.
-Learn to use chopsticks.
-Draw a mustache on someone while they’re sleeping.
-Photobomb someone
-random act of kindness
-dine and dash
-Ban negativity from your life
-Try to break a world record
-karaoke bar
-Learn to love yourself
-Write a note and leave it in a library book
-Have the restaurant staff sing to you for your birthday

I already have some shot ideas and the locations are relatively simple sooOOoooOOOooo let's see if I can get any footage this weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment