Thursday, March 9, 2017

Quirks and the Works

quirk/ [kwurk] (adj); a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality

Skye??? India???? HM I am still working on creating a name for my character, but hey, I got an actress!! My best friend Jill has extremely unique eyes, a mixture of green and yellow with a red tint as a birthmark in her left eye (promo: vote for her for best eyes for senior superlatives!!) She also has wavy light brown hair and her earthy, spunky vibe is exactly what I had imagined for my character.  I asked her if she would be willing to star in the film and she said she would be honored and I know her schedule is relatively free so I am super excited to work with her!! 

As far as character development, I did some research in order to build upon. I want her to be a dreamer and adventurer who radiates positivity. I'm still working on adding some character quirks because I feel like that would really amplify the genuineness of the film, allowing viewers to develop a deeper connection to the character. 


Jill's boyfriend, Luciano, is another potential actor, playing as the platonic best friend of the film, meaning they cant do any lovey-dovey stuff onset of course! I haven't really developed the character of the friend as of right now, so that is the next step! 

No comments:

Post a Comment