Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Vintagely High Tech

vin-tage [vin-tij] (adj); old-fashioned or obsolete

Some exciting news....I got my uncle's video camera!!! It is a Sony Handycam that still uses the little DVD thing so you can say it's a bit outdated, or vintage as I would like to call it. Regardless, I am beyond excited to finally film with an actual camera as opposed to my iPhone. The iPhone is a beautiful device of course, but I always find that after exporting videos, the quality is not maintained. so I'm excited to kick this problem to the curb.

Image result for sony handycam dcr-dvd108I was playing around with the camera and the zoom and focus pulls I can do :o !!! So fancy. I am definitely an amateur, but this weekend I'm going to figure it out more and learn how to upload footage onto my laptop and all that jazz to prevent running into any issues...I might even invest in a reasonably priced, cute camera bag just so that I can fully embody the movie director vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment